Whether you’re a builder, developer, subcontractor or distributor, you know the pain of a complex and inefficient supply chain--budget overruns, delays and waste happens.
We manufacture and source quality materials for residential and commercial construction. In fact, our 3,000 procurement specialists acquire more than 700,000 parts daily from 16,000 global suppliers. With our decades of expertise and success in disruptive product sourcing, we can make your supply chain simpler and more efficient. Our industry experts and dedicated procurement specialists are ready to help drive your value engineering efforts.
Our comprehensive catalog of more than 500 qualified products help enable you to expand your building material options. All of our products meet industry standards with top-quality ratings. We work directly with product manufacturers so you can get a broader selection of quality products from a single supplier at the right price.
We partner with you each step of the way to give you the supply chain management solution you need. We’re committed to delivering end-to-end fulfillment and logistics support, including expert forecasting, on-time product delivery, buffer stock to manage unpredictable demands, ease of import and export monitoring, quality and inspections, management of warranty claims and much more.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Cleaning supplies
- Toilet and bath accessories
- Concrete forming
- Concrete reinforcing
- Concrete topical treatments
- Precast concrete
- Gypsum cement underlayment
- Wood doors
- Entrances and storefronts
- Low-voltage electrical power conductors/cables
- Hangers and supports for electrical systems
- Raceway and boxes for electrical systems
- Cable trays for electrical systems
- Electrical cabinets and enclosures
- Wiring devices and door chimes
- Low-voltage circuit protective devices and lighting
- Gypsum plastering
- Ceramic tile
- Thin-set tiling
- Wall finishes
- Staining and finishing
- HVAC fans
- Valves and fittings
- Plumbing fixtures
- Faucets, supplies and trim
- PV modules